Example of use, demonstration of the speed and power of BLDC motors
This movie showcases one of the applications of SaraKIT, an extension kit for Raspberry Pi 4 in CM4 version.
The SaraKIT kit includes most of the necessary elements:
- Two FOC gimbal motor drivers for BLDC motors
- An accelerometer with a gyroscope
- Support for motor encoders
- 3 sensitive microphones for voice control
- Two camera outputs for live streaming from a moving vehicle
- The ability to connect power from easily available Power Banks (PD2.0 PD3.0 Fast Charging and QC4 with USB-C output) with a special PD 12v cable or by connecting a USB cable via USB-C Pd Trigger Module Pd 12v.
Additionally, you will need two BLDC gimbal motors, two encoders, two motor-to-brick adapters, and some building blocks. The design of the vehicle is up to you. The brick adapters can be easily 3D-printed (the relevant stl and obj files are included on our website) or purchased for a few dollars from our site.
This robot demonstrates the power of BLDC gimbal motors; it is very difficult to overturn, quiet, and fast, and does not require heavy loads to be placed high up.